Saturday, September 19, 2009

A mood in verse


Panic poisoned,

Rickety corridors of fun,

Wasted memories writher in pain.

A soft shadow,

Opens on a possible self,

I lie in wait in shame.

 

Metabolics of compelling veins,

Whispered words of freedom,

They decay,

A million reasons of unanswered names,

Nothing breathes,

Inside the carcass of joyous rain.

I live in shame.

      I live in shame.

 

Death of unborn children,

No one to seek a thousand bows,

Nonchalance of escaping eyes,

I long to know,

The burden of abandoned blames,

Letters of my name,

I live in Shame.

      I live in shame.

 

Pressed beneath,

Your timeless beating heart,

Lying naked,

Bare, before my arms,

I drift from your profile,

I found my exile,

See,

It’s simple to explain,

No complain,

I live in shame.

     I live in shame.

 

Muted prayers of courage,

Uncultured smell of roses,

The practiced wisdom of aces,

Welcome to the basement of my games,

The studied remains,

I live in shame.

     I live in shame.

           I live in shame.

                 I live in shame.   


No comments: