I don’t give a fuck.
I am alive and I don’t care about you standing at my doorstep with a flower in your hand.
I don’t care for words carefully shielded from the sun, kissed by the moon.
I don’t care for the many mouths waiting to pour love into my soul.
I, and I alone will live.
I will live forever.
I will live when the rivers carry the waste of human soul.
I will live on when the sun is a meek shadow.
I will laugh at your world when there is nothing.
I will grow when all the trees have fallen and a lone horse runs frightened in search of beauty.
I will speak when the ashes of birds have been scattered as far as the eyes can see.
I have nothing today and I will give nothing tomorrow, when, you buried beneath the sad earth will call to me.
I don’t give a fuck.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you do. it shows.
Post a Comment